Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1st of January

As what I'd promise, I came and update the day with tzeren at penang
It's was the first day of 2011
I have date with sulin, ren and also family
-
early in the morning
shynnie, sulin and me sleep together
we wake up at 9:15am and shout 'shit'!
we had promise to have breakfast together with sulin's parents at 9am
omg..! it's too over!!
reached sulin's house at 10am and have our dim sum breakfast

auntie say my skin is too dry
and I answer her : my hair, skin, lips and the whole body also very dry
ya...I'm disappointed on my skin *sigh

Then, went tzeren's house


captured this while waiting tzeren
I like it!


Auntie is damn clever on doing those hand-make-things
so shynnie and me learnt from her and ren
keekai find the only man, uncle in ren's house and went TV room for movie
then, we watched '大笑江湖' at TV room..
oh man !! really make me and ren so so so disappointed larh...
after the show, fetch keekai back then tzeren came to fetch shynnie and me

-
1st stop
big uncle(大伯) house

play with the sigui hongchee
he is a super hyper naughty boy
that's just only my opinion, cause I not really like kids


2nd stop
Straits Quay

its a nice nice penang's new place
but its too high class for me


I really like the people that design the building of
straits quay and E&O hotel
he/she is so great!


make us feel hungry


the things sell from there is nice and creative
just the problem of $$$ !!!


I'm sure they will make many couples
and also those who take their 婚纱照 like this place so much


auntie and shynnie
shynnie is so pretty and keekai is handsome
I'm both of their sister
but I'm totally different from them *sob



am I looking at the camera?
I'm thinking about that..
I carry lot's things when hanging out
but I don't have a hang-out-bag
so I use a big big purse to put some of them inside

tzeren force me to put this as profile picture
and I'd done!
kindly like my pic, thanks
peinie
-

the Lim's family but less one person, tzeqi
she is coming back soon from taiwan
i know this from shynnie and weilun


oh no!
I miss this 2 shops
what they sell is too attract me
make my heart and hand gatai nia
-


long long time we take photo together once


we three!!
and say goodbye to straits quay

when we reached home
papa and mum came back from hatyai!
I scare I can't meet tiok them in the 1st day of 2011
glad to see them back home

at night, about 11:15pm
went MCD for family-talks
but keekai watch football
I like family-talks, its let me feel like home sweet home
its warm.
we chit-chat until 1:20am
papa say we are so pandai
from a day talk until another day

A great great 2011 starting for me!
hope it will continue until I say 'stop'

-
for more penang's photo
kindly click this


-
The truly, peinie
-

No comments:

Post a Comment