Saturday, January 15, 2011

Lil opinion to my current life

Attention please,
It will be a long long word post that without any picture
be patient if you are interested to read this


2011 school life
Okay, School reopen for already 2weeks
wake up early and went to school everyday
as my previous post had wrote
I'm like a robot, wake up in the same time every morning
take a short nap everyday to pay more attention on tuition


2011 class
my current class, 3B3
I improve 1 class, from 2B4 to 3B3 =.=
but my form2 rank improve really lots okay
I dint take any position in my class
because I want to be a normal and free student in 3B3

to my current class, I'm really 又爱又恨
besides me, no other giangz *sigh
I'm really so sad about that!
what I totally beh tahan is.............
giangz, you all know larh hor
what I like is 3B3 is not as quite as my previous class, 2B4
and teachers are nice too!
although our form teacher is quite sab ha sab ha but I feel that she is cute!
another teacher, seni one, I'm totally speechless on him

In class, I skip homework, lying on the chair
and wait for the bell rings
I will be more sleepy if I pay attention in the class
so, take a nap and let the time pass in class is my current choice

I like recess time and class dismiss
chit-chat with giangz
share a cup of 绵绵冰
play as siao as we can
its awesome to stay together with giangz
they are always will be the greatest one


2011 activity
and this year
I will be ahli mati in my 制服团体
or maybe I will transfer back to Tae Kwan Do
but usually I won't attend any activity
sorry to kpw members.

but, to prevent my ko-k marks is too low
I will active on 学会, volleyball, take part in school competition and sport day events
i hope that I can get more gold medals than last year
something to ask : I don't have to attend rumah sukan training, so can I take part in the sport day?

学会? I don't know what 学会 have I been selected yet


volleyball
volleyball is always be loved
started our training on Wednesday
and today's training,
uncle lim and those JD's boys came
enjoy more than 3hours on our training
uncle lim is still that great for me
I'm sure everyone like him too!
hope they will came more often and practise together

match is approach
girls, try our best to hit our target!!!


2011 pressure
ya, that is, the monster of every form3 student, PMR!!
that is what I heard almost everyday
for sure, my target is to get a perfect strike
everyone wish too
Giangz, let us get 10 perfect strike in PMR!


Giangz
thanks to them
yping, pling, jyen, cern, yjean, pankco, wting, zxin, zying
you all make my life more and more awesome
 ILY! ♥


2011 wishes
- strike in PMR
- stay sweet with my laopo giangz
- volleyball goes good
- slim down until 46kg
- grow 1 more cm taller to break 160cm
- stay good with my family
- my plan goes smooth and hit all my target
- perfect form3 life
.....



Thanks for reading
The truly, peinie
-

No comments:

Post a Comment