Saturday, January 1, 2011

Say HI to 2011

everyone went for countdown last night
but where are me?
I'm at SunwayC for dinner with those guy
shynnie, sulin, keekai and hantung
hantung is the driver of the day
sorry for skip sejarah and math tuition
-
omg...what the hell new year eve
no countdown and just say happy new year to each other wearing pyjamas
but not bad too xD

SuLin came for overnight
HanTung came and fetch us for dinner
-
-Sakae Sushi 
the food there are so yucks!
-

all red plate ==
keekai : why just red plate d can eat nia?
-

hey!
HanTung and Shynnie
his real person look much better than photo
meet him so so so often nowsaday
-

SuLin and me
hoho!
long long time no see
saw my current hair?
I'm so worry about my hair will be how long when CNY
maybe just 1cm longer from now
oh no! 1month from now, its too short man
-


our very first he2 zhao4
oh...his skin so good and damn white
hey, HanTung, can we exchange?
-

currently keekai
botak jitsin student
he look not as worst as I think before he cut
he look more man!
but a bit shorter again



Happy New Year everyone!!


the coming post :
- Pantai Keracut
- Penang with tzeren


-
The truly, peinie
-

No comments:

Post a Comment