Saturday, January 15, 2011

Random~


To avoid my bloggie from totally-dead
I try to update something on my bloggie as usually as I can
trust me please, I can do it!

the photo above is the whole members from mum's side's family
everyone attend on that day
so fuyoh!

as you can see the date from the photo
2nd of January.
its already pass 2weeks from now
but its great that I dint skip that day to write on my bloggie
we went Tambun for our family lunch

grandma keep on counting how many grandchildren she have
and keep on saying : 够料,够料....全部都有来....很爽咯....吃吃吃,不要客气
(but she is not the one who pay the bill)
  
everyone enjoy in the home sweet home atmosphere
we laugh non-stop while eating
keep on laugh at grandma when we are eating ice-cream
she say she dowan to eat but at last she eat the most XD

she is damn cute for me
I call her mother but not grandma
how dare me ><


short post here
school reopen make my life busy and tired
i skip my school work everyday but I still feel that too
morning class is not that good as I imagine last time
everyday wake up at 5:50am like a robot
really not that good for me

VB training later. selve training again
how to go for match har???
no one guide us
hope everything go as smooth as it can be


 
The truly, peinie
-

No comments:

Post a Comment