Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Phew *

I think i will update my blog once a week in the following day-s
woo! It's better than what i imagine
I thought that i will update twice a month . Hah.!

I learnt " lazy blogger's style " from jyen's bloggie
so I will just update this-week-post by point form
as short as i can but all the main point is there


22.1 saturday
- went to school for the class replacement in the morning
- din't stay back for the 迎春日
- went Queensbay with pling, tren and tchi sis
   tchi sis is the driver on that day
- cheong-K at newway ( oh no! it's cold! )
- shop shop shop is needed! everyone success to buy something
  and I'm the last one who get it
- reached home at 10:25pm


there is nothing special already..
so thats all
short and cute post




The truly, peinie
-

No comments:

Post a Comment