Thursday, January 20, 2011

just a random one













Hey, that's little peinie
I don't dare to enlarge the photo
actually I just saja upload the photo
nothing special and nothing to talk about it xD

Okay,
I had set lots of target for myself
Its gonna make me crazy
and make my life more and more busy
I wish to hit all of them
but it's too hard and it's an impossible mission for me
anyway, peinie, FIGHTING !!

popek with ah ping during tuition just now.
we have lots of things to share with each other
but we don't have much time and chance to talk
so, while everyone is watching ' The Prisoner of Zenda ',
that's our chance for our 二人世界 !!
two of us sit on the floor behind and start to chit-chat
we can't end our talk
hey, come my house for overnight and chit-chat until midnight again!

Yesterday 10 of us gather together
we had our lunch at Belgium
it's too rush, our club meeting start at 3pm
but our food served at 2: 35pm
ignore the r-u-s-h, we enjoy our 10p date :P

And I wanna tell you guys,
I'm glad that I success to change my club
from pengawas sukan to JCI junior
so I'm the member of JCI junior right now!!
*great!





 The truly, peinie
-

1 comment:

  1. peinie be cool..don't be so serious man.chill xD
    BTW i would i to come to your house too.hope you don't mind.
    Pls call me out for...anything..i would like to join you.xP

    ReplyDelete